GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly I would like to thank Brian from the Car Kit Company whose front and rear camera kit works like a treat on my MY09 non satnav model. He answered all my silly questions and delivery was arranged smoothly, very professional service.

Having made my first visit to Litchfields, I was again thoroughly impressed by the level of professionalism and quality of work carried out. Installation took 3.5 hours and I am loving the new addition to the car.

Adam recently started a thread with the cameras functioning during the day so I made a short video of the cameras working at night for those who are interested:

Nissan GTR R35 Front and Rear Cameras - YouTube

Farhan

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Very nicely integrated. Might consider this as it's sometimes very hard to judge to front of the GTR lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So around 600 quid for front and back??
Yes, but remember that does not include import tax which you must add. Installation takes 3-4 hours so you are looking at around £200 or thereabouts via Litchfields. So total was around £800 I would say

Can't stress enough how good they are!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yes, but remember that does not include import tax which you must add. Installation takes 3-4 hours so you are looking at around £200 or thereabouts via Litchfields. So total was around £800 I would say

Can't stress enough how good they are!
Thanks

And just to add this was for a non SatNav car which requires an additional RGB converter that pushes the price up. The solution for the SatNav cars is cheaper.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts