GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to replace my studs with longer versions so I can space out my R34 wheels a little more

Are the studs a different spline fitment front and rear as in the 200sx or are they the same?

cheers

·
Administrator
31,759 Posts
as the wheels are all the same width and size, i believe they are all the same

mook

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I'm leaning myself far outside the window now, but the spline doesn't actually really matter. What matters is the diameter before knurling (I think thats the right english word for this metalworking process which creates the spline). But front and rear bolts are different afaik.

Marc

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
I have a set for R32 rear, never installed them if you're interested. However...the reason why they never got installed was that I was told they would have to take apart the whole drum parking brake and if they did that then I ought to replace the e-brake pads while we're in there, and since my spacers didn't actually require longer studs, I just couldn't be bothered and so they've sat around all this time.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a set for R32 rear, never installed them if you're interested. However...the reason why they never got installed was that I was told they would have to take apart the whole drum parking brake and if they did that then I ought to replace the e-brake pads while we're in there, and since my spacers didn't actually require longer studs, I just couldn't be bothered and so they've sat around all this time.
PM'd

·
Registered
60 Posts
I just got a really tasty set of 1" spacers from RB Motorsport for my R34, makes the standard wheeles fill the arches just right. They are really nicely engineered and have studs fitted into the spacer themselves so need to mess about with the originals.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts