GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am trying to find someone who sells the input shaft seals for the front diff on my R32 gtr skyline and not haveing much luck, I have done a search on here without much luck any help would be appreciated thanks:)

·
Registered
9,736 Posts
RHD Japan

Seach for:

SKU:59092 Side bearing retainer seal £3.35

SKU:59310 Side bearing seal £3.41

SKU:59078 Pinion seal £5.82

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I think so was a little concerned as everything was in jpy but I went through with the order and deliverd to my house it's £25 so happy with that. Have you used them before?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hi,

I've used RHD a number of times (in fact I have a parcel on its way to me now)
Excellent service each time.

Edward.
P.S I am only down the road from you in Telford, in fact my GTR will be in Shrewsbury on Tuesday being MOT'd. If I see a 32 I'll wave like a looney :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you see my gtr it means it's been stolen lol. It's not on the road yet you should pop down one weekend when I get mine on the road. How long do the parcels normally take and where in shrewsbury are you going for MOT

·
Registered
385 Posts
Okay, in that case instead of waving I will tail it and ring the police :chuckle:
My last order took a few weeks but it did get collared by customs so how much of the delay was customs I don't know, on this order I have received numerous emails keeping me upto date with exactly what is happening and when it was sent.
I take the car to Castle Foregate Kwik Fit as a friend works there who also owns a Skyline and he knows how ridiculously fussy I am with my car so looks after me/my car.
Once you are up and running you will have to let me know, me and a few friends do a few track days so if you're up for it it would be good to have another GTR come along.

Edward.

·
Registered
9,736 Posts
Yea I think so was a little concerned as everything was in jpy but I went through with the order and deliverd to my house it's £25 so happy with that. Have you used them before?
Yeah have used them for just about everything for my engine rebuilt and few more bits to order from them soon :)

You wont really have a problem their customer service is very good and Patrick is always available on the phone too!

I usually go for DHL and that is really fast service and there are no delays. I got my crank/rods/cams with in 3 days from being shipped.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts