GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need a a front lower spoiler for an R33 GTR, I bashed mine yesterday, anything considred as long as its in good condition ( advantage if its white)

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
How badly bashed?

I've managed to repair mine before now. Bearing in mind it also has a separate undertray it may not be as difficult as it looks. Having said that I'm on my third lower spoiler so it's not always posssible.:(

John

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its Cracked

And the quotes I have had to repair it make it worth while trying to get hold of another one... There is no undertray with the one on my car so its a bit flimsy.. even more so now i ripped some bolts out yesterday....

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Fair enough. You might want to think about replacing it with something non-standard. Bigger (deeper) lower front spoilers are available. As you're in Berkshire try Option, Shin or Abbey.

John

·
Registered
927 Posts
Hi there,

I have 1 spare. Make me a offer. If you need it white I can also arange that too as extra cost as I work in a bodyshop. Also Im only in Guildford so its not too far from you either.

Cheers

Richard

·
Registered
15 Posts
Richard, if Paul is not interested in the spoiler, I need to get one. Let me know what price you are asking.
Also does anyone have pair of head lamps, the focus screws on mine wont keep their adjustment, plus the lenses are a bit dull.

Horatio
Jamaica

1 - 8 of 8 Posts