GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me what make of splitter is on the front of this GTR recently seen at the GTROC Virtual Time Attack - thanks in advance

·
Vendor
3,007 Posts
The one pictured on the 2012 models is also a 2009 splitter. I believe Tin's one is also a 2009 design but all still fits the 2012 bumpers.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
The one pictured on the 2012 models is also a 2009 splitter. I believe Tin's one is also a 2009 design but all still fits the 2012 bumpers.
Is that a straight on fit, Or is fettling required.
As most splitter Manufactures state years of fitment,

Sorry
Goldie

·
Vendor
3,007 Posts
What people don't know is the fitting points (where bolts go) are exactly the same on all models.... what is different is contour of the bumper... just a slight different. You cant notice it in the first photo due to the angle.. but if you stood in front of the car and looked down at it... then you will see a slight difference in shape

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
yep, no fettling required on mine, direct fitment. the brake duct holes are roughly the same size as the drl contours on the newer bumpers. You can see the contours Albert mentions on the other thread.

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for your help guys

Albert, I thought as much but couldn't quite put my finger on it thanks for clearing that up. Do you have better pics showing the difference between the two?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts