GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any idea's what could be wrong ??

It doesn't drive any differently so i presume it's just a faulty gauge ?

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
you sure its not working? best test to see if its just guage or if its 4wd, get a nice big trolly jack and jack up the rear diff so the rear wheels are just off the ground, then get in the car and very slowly put in gear and lift the clutch, if the car moves a bit then your 4wd is fine:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
If it's the gauge I've got a nice white-faced unused Mines one if you're interested. Much rareness! :D

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
pm me your email and I'll send some :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll have a look tomo, It's not my car its my dads but he don't do so well with computers so he asked me to put a thread up on here asking,

But I'll give it ago after college tomorrow thanks for advice

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
The gauge only measures sent torque, not actual torque delivered.
What this means is that either your gauge has a connection problem (unplugged or broken wire), or the attesa ecu isn't sending any to the fronts due to a fault, although the latter would normally result in the 4WD light coming up on the dash.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well me and my old man took it for a little drive this afternoon and gave it a little bit and the Gauge didn't move at first but then jumped up, and now it's working fine ?? Do you reckon it was just stuck or something stupid like that ? As i said it is working fine now :confused:

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Cool; that's the power of this forum - fixed!

I'd guess it's an electrical intermittent fault, but impossible to say.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts