GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i'm after a front valance which has the front brake duct's in it for some added cooling on track. Don't really want Carbon as it will probably get damaged so my question is this. Does anyone make one non carbon at all??

Cheers Tim

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Whatever you buy, make sure the ducts actually go to the brakes.

The official Nissan GT-R track pack car doesn't, they are just holes in the front lip. :chuckle:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the advice, wud be good to have a working cold air feed as thats the whole point in them being their :)

·
Premium Member
1,993 Posts
This one looks good, although its CF, and with alittle bit of ducting in combination of some brake ducts should get quite bit of air directed to the calipers..

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This one looks good, although its CF, and with alittle bit of ducting in combination of some brake ducts should get quite bit of air directed to the calipers..
Looks great but has a lovely price tag to go with it. More than what i'd like to spend in all honesty mate

·
Registered
33 Posts
Speaking of this, is it possible to open the blank scoop on the stock facia for brake ducts? I know one is used for a cooler and the other side is a dead end, I would think you could use both sides for some brake duct scoops.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts