GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With complete regret i have decided to sell my car. The car has been kept in a garage on a trickle charger all its life and only gets driven on a weekend or when it's not raining as you can tell from the mileage. This car has been put on the market once before and was sold within a few days only for me to change my mind at the last minute and back away from the sale. I will make sure i don't do it again. The car has full documentation of all work that has been carried out on it. There is a private plate on the car that will not be included and will be removed prior to the sale of the car. Details are as of below:

09 reg - Non nav Black edition GTR in DMG
No previous owners
6 months tax and MOT
Current mileage 8,000 with FSH (NHPC and Litchfields)
Litchfields Stage 4 with 2012 gearbox software
GTC 90mm Ti exhaust
Cobra alarm and tracker
Official Nissan Carbon interior mats
Carbon rear spoiler, bonnet vents, front grill, front lip and side wing vents
Rear side and seat area has been fully dynamatted
Official Nissan Indoor car cover supplied with sale

Bad points:

Rear passenger side alloy wheel has been kerbed slightly, i will get this repaired prior to the sale from lepsons.
Interior instrument lights are flickering, as i understand it this is a common fault on these cars. I have had a quote to repair this at a cost of about £250
Only a few very small stone chips on the frontal area

Other than the bad points mentioned above, and this is only me being totally honest and upfront the car does not want for anything. The car is in immaculate condition and drives superbly.
Looking for £39,000
No time waster and only serious enquiries please.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
Just a side note regarding the instrument lights.
Worth inquiring at the local deal as I'm sure this would be covered under warranty.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update - i contacted the WLMG dealership where the car was purchased and they have asked for some pics showing the issue, so looks like they will repair under warranty.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i received a call from the main dealers today and they have booked the car in next week to have the instrument panel replaced under warranty, they told me that it was an outstanding recall on the car, and they also told me that the price for the part supplied and fitted would have been £4k :runaway:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
a few interested people had requested for me to post up pics of tyre condition and brake disk condition. and also one of the front bonnet area, i hope these help

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Stage 4 at that price and still not sold? Unbelievable... have you tried putting it on PH mate?

Thinking of selling mine but if yours can't see for £38k not sure how much I should put mine up for :( Probably let it go to trader for 30/32...

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes it is now on pistonheads, had a lot of interest from PH so i am hoping that one of the parties buys the car. will send you a PM

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quick update - Nissan have kindly replaced the instrument panel free of charge under warranty, took a day to replace, total cost shown on the invoice was over £4000!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you Jon, just to add that when the instrument panel is replaced the mileage of the car is automatically reset back to zero, this car already had low miles showing on it but now it is sitting at approx 18 miles on the display, there is no way for this mileage to be set back to what it was originally, (well there probably is, but i am not going down that route) the NHPC will be supplying me a letter to show the work that has been carried out and the mileage at which it took place.

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes got the asking price, it was sold to a very nice lad who will probably come on the forum and be a part of it. Luckily was not sold to any dealers, i held firm and sold to the right person who will look after my pride and joy

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts
Yes got the asking price, it was sold to a very nice lad who will probably come on the forum and be a part of it. Luckily was not sold to any dealers, i held firm and sold to the right person who will look after my pride and joy
Sweeeeeeeet, wish I could have bought her outright, amazing car bud with low mileage

1 - 20 of 23 Posts