GTR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
I have a model of a sea harrier that I brought just before christmas, but tbh, I donr have the time to start it, and would rather have the cash back. It cost me £90 from hobby craft.

This is what I will be spending my time on, and at the rate I get through them, I will still be doing them next year!

This is a 1/24th scale model, made by Airfix and skill level 4, the top level.
The kit includes all paint, glue, and paint brushes ect.

Just to give you an idea of the size, here is a 30cm ruler next to half a piece of the fuselage.

Was hoping to get around £80 delivered?

Cheers

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Hi all.
I have a model of a sea harrier that I brought just before christmas, but tbh, I donr have the time to start it, and would rather have the cash back. It cost me £90 from hobby craft.

This is what I will be spending my time on, and at the rate I get through them, I will still be doing them next year!

This is a 1/24th scale model, made by Airfix and skill level 4, the top level.
The kit includes all paint, glue, and paint brushes ect.

Just to give you an idea of the size, here is a 30cm ruler next to half a piece of the fuselage.

Was hoping to get around £80 delivered?

Cheers
****ing awesome collection, that plane looks like it will be the mutts nuts when it's built. Mind you, so will the cars :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
How does £17 recorded delivery sound?
Yea i'd take it, you dont happen to have all the paints/sprays/brushes etc. you need aswell do you or does that come in the box?:thumbsup:

I'd be interested in that Top Secret one more if you have that for sale ?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi mate
the model comes as is... No paints glues, or anything.
I may be able to provide some other items such as glue, brushes, primer ect for extra.
At the mo the top secret isn't available.

Cheers.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Ok mate £17 posted for the V-Spec II yea?

You accept PayPal? PM me the address you would like payment sent to, i'll pop over to the Metro Centre with the box and get the paint and stuff sorted there

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hello guys , sorry to but in on a thread but i have about 50 various 1/24 skyline kits which i am about to sell , some very rear kits which are no longer available ,32,33 &34 . if any ones interested send me a pm . once again sorry for butting in on some one elses thread :) ( Mods please remove if you think this is wrong )

Cheers , matt

1 - 18 of 18 Posts