GTR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I cant really believe i'm doing this but personel circumstances leave me no other option.:(
My beloved GTT is going to have to go,I need to raise some cash and this is the only way.
Here is my listing on Pistonheads http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1385177.htm
If anyone wants any more details or any more pics just let me know.

I would be open to a p/x for a R32/R33 as I still want to be driving a Skyline until things pick up and I can get myself another R34.

Mot'd till march 2010
Taxed till may 2010
Approx 82000 miles
Asking for £10,000

Spec List

1999 R34 GTT
Engine:-

Steel Internal Turbo
HKS Adjustable Actuator
Stainless Steel Custom Elbow and Downpipe(2 in 1)
Decat
Full Stainless Exhaust
FMIC inc hard piping
Sandwich plate
Spitfire Coilpacks
Iridium 8's Plugs
HKS Super Re-loaded Filter (200mm)
Twin Core Radiator(with high pressue cap)
Nismo Injector Set 480cc
GTR Fuel Pump
Nissan Z32 AFM
Z32 AFM plug
Brake Cylinder Stopper

Suspension/wheels and Exterior:-

Tein Superstreet Coilovers c/w Top Mounts
Tein EDFC
Adjustable Rear Camber Arms
19" TSW Mondello Alloys (235 fronts,255 rears,Cooper tyres all round)
Nismo Bodykit
Window Tints
OEM Carbon Fibre Bonnet (with Locking Aerocatches)
Nismo Carbon Fibre End Panels on rear spoiler

Transmission:-

Japspeed Short Shift
Full Exeedy Racing Clutch
Lightweight Flywheel (from Competition Clutch)

Interior/Electronics:-

Gizzmo MS-IBC
Gizzmo Carbon Fibre Shiftlight
60mm Defi style stepper guages (Oil Temp,Oil Pressure and Boost)
Apexi PFC Pro with Hand Controller (Launch Control included on this model)
Kenwood 7" Touchscreen CD/DVD,Satnav,Bluetooth,i-pod,USB etc.(cost over £1200 new)
Ground Zero Amp and speakers
Cobra Sidewinder Front Seats c/w Cobra custom subframes
Issota Steering Wheel (with hicas/airbag boss)
Nismo gearknob

·
Registered
66 Posts
hi mate, nice car, would have been interested once i moved my car, however its done a few too many miles for me, good luck with the sale though

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi mate, nice car, would have been interested once i moved my car, however its done a few too many miles for me, good luck with the sale though
I understand your worry about the mileage mate,but believe me its not a problem at all.
The cambelt was changed just before I bought it and i've only done about 5000 miles in it since then.The oil has been changed probably too often if i'm honest,and it has never had any sort of problem running wise(or other come to that).
Most of the work has been done by Smooth Torque in Preston(including it being there last week for a new lamba sensor),as the mechanic said to me,it is one of the nicest and cleanest R34's he's seen,and even he says it has a very good engine(and he should know as he has done all the work on it for me).
Good luck with the sale of yours anyway mate:thumbsup:

·
Registered
670 Posts
you should review your listing as you said 'posts to UK only'. There are a lot european people out there who might be interested in buying the car, but they cannot bid on your ebay listing.
Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Seen this car in the flesh a couple of times. Looks great and performs very well for an R34 GTT.

I have run up the 1/4 mile strip against it a few times.

It really is a tidy motor and Julio seems like a very nice chap that treats his vehicle with respect and care.

Good luck with the sale fella!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seen this car in the flesh a couple of times. Looks great and performs very well for an R34 GTT.

I have run up the 1/4 mile strip against it a few times.

It really is a tidy motor and Julio seems like a very nice chap that treats his vehicle with respect and care.

Good luck with the sale fella!
Cheers mate :thumbsup:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I ended up taking bits off my GTT to get it to the price he could pay,I took his R32 GTS4 in part ex as well as a lump of cash,it needs abit of work but it will do me till i'm back on my feet financially,it will be having a trip to STP this week probably to have it properly checked out.
I've just got to get used to the lack of power compared to my GTT:rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts