GTR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I fought with the idea of selling last year due to not getting much use out of it but decided to keep another year but now the time has come to sell (before the weather improves and I decide to keep it again!)

The car is a 2009 Premium edition DMG (non nav) and has done just 28750 miles.

The car is currently stage 4 (approx. 600 bhp but not been dyno'd) still on OEM exhaust although it does have a Y-pipe and sounds great :)

I've owned it since June 2011 with no issues.

Car has had no expense spared and has been serviced as per below:

Optimisation service - 1/10/2009 - 1382 miles - Motorline NHPC
6 month service - 03/2/2010 - 3952 miles - Motorline NHPC
12 month service - 19/8/2010 - 7064 miles - Motorline NHPC
18 month service - 12/1/2011 - 7969 miles - Motorline NHPC
24 month service - 20/7/2011 - 9908 miles - Litchfields
30 month service - 16/01/2012 - 14855 miles - Litchfields
36 month service - 3/07/2012 - 17713 miles - Litchfields
42 month service (oil and filter change) - 15/01/2013 - 19500 - Kwik Fit
48 month service - 8211; 19/06/2013 - 23808 - SVM
54 month service - arranging now with SVM. If new owner wants to get this done themselves then will know £500 off the price.

Warranty Items
Had the audio unit replaced under warranty in November 2014 (common problem)
Had the alarm siren replaced about a 18 months ago as alarm used to go off periodically? No longer goes off - I actually think it was a cat setting it off now.
Steering Lock recall - it hadn't broken but was done at the request of Nissan so peace of mind for the future.

6 Months Tax and MOT
MPSS (275/305) fitted 6 months ago (only 5000 miles on them) - not measured the tread but I would expect another 8k ish miles from them.

Alcon OEM discs and bells fitted to the front in June 2013. New front OEM pads fitted at the same time. Rear pads about 2k miles left in them but I have a spare set of OEM rear pads which will come with the car in the price or I may just fit them in next few days.

Car has never been tracked and has had an easy life - the most I've done in it is the CAT driver training course and about 5 runs at the SCD runway event.

The car comes with all the usual premium features and also includes the following:

Y-Pipe (non res) fitted by SVM
Rear parking sensors
Cobra Tracker & 2 fobs & 2 Keys
K&N drop in air filters
COBB NIS 006 and latest gearbox software
Custom tune by Ben at GTC with switchable maps
All 4 wheels resprayed by PW PRO @ 18000 miles
Ventureshield clear wrap on the front (bumber, bonnet, arches and wing mirrors)
4 light kit
As5056 Subwoofer and amplifier upgrade
1100cc Injectors (OEM ones will come with the car)
GTC Intakes

Car has no outstanding finance and is HPI clear.

Looking for £36,500 - It's a great stage 4 car for a fair price having looked what others have gone for (forgot to mention - I'm not after a PX).

Please PM me if you're interested or have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Hazza.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A couple of people have asked so better post for the benefit of all interesed - all tyres have 6-7mm tread so loads left in them.

I'll try get some more pics up of the interior etc tomorrow.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay - the 54 month service (a big one - £490) has now been done at SVM along with replacement pads fitted and a couple of other bits and bobs (£1100 spent in total).

The car is now ready to drive away and should provide trouble free motoring with no big costs looming :clap:

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
some more pics - and car now on Pistonheads as the service and bits that needed doing have been done.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sold - new owner might be along here soon.

Can this be locked now please mods.

Thanks for all the interest.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.