GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Brand new Greddy style RB25det Plenum for sale.
The plenum will make it alot easier to change coils and pluggs.
It will also work nice when tuning the engine.

This is NOT made by greddy, but its a copy/ replica.
Just so people dont get confuesed. :)

This is what greddy writes about their product:
When tuning a high performance package for the engine, a higher air flow at a larger air volume is required. In order to maximizes perfomance potential, it is recommended to install an enlarged intake plenum or manifold. This enlarged plenum will act as an air surge tank during sustained high load applications, or when at wide open throttle. With more air & complemented with optimized fuel supply, the engine will perform much more efficiently in with an increased in torque & horsepower.
4000,- inkl freight to the UK.

PM for questions :)
 

·
GTROC NOBODY
Joined
·
5,981 Posts
4000 kroner (NOK) = £340 GBP
Not a bad deal:)
Do you have any pics of the plenum for sale and what other parts are needed to fit onto a GTST?

Thankyou
Paul
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
paul creed said:
4000 kroner (NOK) = £340 GBP
Not a bad deal:)
Do you have any pics of the plenum for sale and what other parts are needed to fit onto a GTST?

Thankyou
Paul
Oops.. I was supposed to write in GPB..

£340 GBP is the price shipped to the UK.. (thanks Paul) :bowdown1:

I will have picture later today.
You need to make an adapter for the original Throttle, If you dont uppgrade to a Q45 throttle or similar. Some minor changes to the waterhoses are also needed.

Other than that, it should be an easy swap.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
336 Posts
Borde`sx said:
Oops.. I was supposed to write in GPB..

£340 GBP is the price shipped to the UK.. (thanks Paul) :bowdown1:

I will have picture later today.
You need to make an adapter for the original Throttle, If you dont uppgrade to a Q45 throttle or similar. Some minor changes to the waterhoses are also needed.

Other than that, it should be an easy swap.
Is the price 340GBP
Have you sold this??
Can you e-mail me some pics please?

[email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
Hi again

Do you have any pictures on the plenum so we can see it better, not wrapped up in plastic.

Regards
Klaus
Sweden
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have sent pictures to your e-mail.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
907 Posts
IF you accept paypal, AND have not had a definate from anyone who asked first, then I would like to buy this from you.
Thanks,
Andy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
andy42uk said:
IF you accept paypal, AND have not had a definate from anyone who asked first, then I would like to buy this from you.
Thanks,
Andy.
The plenum is on hold for a buyer.
If he dosent want it, I will lett you know :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Havent received payment so its still for sale.

Andy42uk, Toxic you got mail :p
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top