GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

as you guys may know from my other r34 parts f/s thread my GTT-R Project won't be happening any time soon. Didn't want to let go really hence why I didn't post at the time. So these Rare puppies are now available :( , was hoping to find the 4th rim (or pairs as often found on other forums, helpful having that extra spare in the boot incase 1 went flat) ;) .

I will be willing to split if need be, however would prefer to sell all at once. Rims are good condition, 1 with 5 cm curbing graze, light kerb on 2, light scratches on all as you would expect on used rims, the lips could do with a good polish up to tackle stubborn marks, scratches around rims, or even refurb depending on your preferences. I Prefer members to come in person to view & collect, £350 each or £900. Can be posted at buyers expense PM me if you need a quote.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ah lol! Sorry my bad, I remember seeing you in a pic near your 34 you had some gigs on thought you need to re test. :p

You could just get a thicker profile tyre to keep the radius the same if its just going to be a spare?

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Yoou only got 3 of them ?? better give Del boy a call !!!!

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Wheel Barrow then !!!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Took you 8 days to think of that joke... :D

These were sold a fortnight ago too a bloke with a 3 wheeler. :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Yoou only got 3 of them ?? better give Del boy a call !!!!
That'll be this guy then !

Please put SOLD on the Ad as I thought that you may have been looking for a 4th one and I was enquiring on your behalf !!!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LoL.

Aww Thanks mate, appreciate it. What were the odds too find a single +12 in the uk, my mate said they are loads in yahoo auctions?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts