Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Shop which is building my new motor has these wheels in stock for me. I've already paid for them and simply want to sell them off.

Size is 19 X 9.5J +12. 4 included, brand new in box never mounted. Color is silver.

These will suit R34 or R33 GT-R no problem. R32...I dont think so.

Cost firm at 270,000 JPY (roughly 1820 GBP) Exchange - XE - The World's Favorite Currency and Foreign Exchange Site

Payment by pay pal +fee or by bank transfer to Japan.

Postage is extra and available anywhere. Best to PM me with your location for postage cost.

Example image below from of the style. Brand new and in the box.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 19 are the same as Nick's rims on his blue R34... 19s have a lip and 18 doesn't.

Nick's 19inch LM-GT4 on a R34

18inch LM-GT4 on a R33

Don't know if that helps...

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Dan - good to talk to you tonight. As I mentioned, even though you are offering at an unheard of low price, I am going to pass, as I have to spend my money elsewhere. So, someone will be very lucky on this board!

·
Premium Member
13,363 Posts
wasnt the car crashed on the wangan too i think?
No.........no..............no............no.............no............no................no.................................no..................no............................no....................no......................no.....................no.................maybe..............yes it was but it was properly repaired.

Nice looking car really but the guy took ages to fess up about it being put round a post and then back on the road again.

·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts
Still stalking but no CHIP !!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.