GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

I have had a few offers for my TE37's I currently have for sale, the latest being these as a swap, I would have been interested if I was still selling the car but I said I would ask on GTR if anybody here would be interested, if these sell, I too shall have a sale, so smiles all around. :) :) :)

His number is for more info.

[

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Glen,

first and foremost, the Guy that owns these won't be around until March as he gone to work in Ireland (originally from Brighton), he would like to do a swap me as mentioned above, I am looking for £1250 for my TE37's. If you are intrested when he gets back, I am happy to make the swap and give him my TE37's Rays, then you can collect from me (if your local) or I don't mind going through the hassle of posting.

Regards.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello David,

Lol, no I'm not the 1 selling them. I had an swap, offer for these Nismo's for my 'TE37's I have for sale. I told him I wasn't intrested in a swap but Would see if fellow GTR enthusiasts would be intrested.

Basically you would buy his Alloys and then he will buy mine, or if he's too far, I'm happy to do the swap as long as sale is Secure, he lives at the bottom of England in Brighton for the Record.

Regards :)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Can you get me his email adress please. Can't speak english good enough to make a phone call :)
Want to ask him if the scratch is just a scratch and do not affect the concentricity? I think thats something I should ask him.
If they are around 1250gbp as your te37 and if shipping to germany is possible, I really want them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts