Full Honda S/H
Recent service
MOT until Jan 07
Tax 3 months
HPI Clear

Extras:
HKS Lowered Springs
JP Custom Dual Exit Exhaust
17” Volk TE37’s Diamond Lip (Rare as ****)
Strut Brace
Rear Spoiler
K&N Air Filter
Cooling Plate
Custom S Badges
Brand New Rear Tyres (500 miles used)
Original Stereo and 6 Disc CD changer
HID Xeons Headlamps

Condidtion:
The bodywork and engine is totally spot on and the roof work exactly as it should (Roof up or down less than 6 seconds)
The gearbox is great and the vtec kicks in exactly as it should
For the age and mileage it is truly excellent value for money and it has been well looked after. It is also a S2000 owners club car.

There are a few stone chips on the front bumper which again is inevitable and a small scratch on the rear bumper. (Unused touch-up paint is included)

The interior is in great condition and the leather is unmarked, but there is mild bolster wear on the drivers seat but much better than most. That's life!
The rear screen is plastic being a pre-glass model but is quite mist free and some BMW z3 cream comes with it.

Price:

£14,500 no offers

I have given a true representation of the car, as I hate it when people say a car is good and its not. Most people don't describe minor details!

Any questions please call 07951 960 680

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would love to, but I need cash rather than a px im afraid! :(

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
Not being funny mate but this has been up for sale for the same price for ages (it seems). Perhaps the price is the issue? Are you advertising anywhere else as well?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I orignally had it up for £16k as I spent loads on it. This is my final reduction.
Been up for sale on and off for about 3 months now.

Advertised on pistonhead, s2ki, here and mlr

Put it on ebay a few times but most seem to be time wasters. Had someone click buy it now for £15,500 but he claimed his account had been hacked.

After that I havent put it on ebay.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the comments Faz.
Would love to get a 34 GTR, but need a house first :(

P.S. Love the avatar!!! lol :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not yet mate... market is very slow everywhere.

How you doing you old fruityyyy??? lol

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Not being funny but this has been hanging around on the forum for ages now...

You need to realise that a JDM-spec pre-02 (no glass window in hood and other changes) in a love-it-or-hate-it colour is not going to sell for £14k. I bought a UK-spec 02 S2000 in Monte Carlo Blue (post-02 only colour) with considerably less mileage, a full UK warranty AND hardtop & stand for £18k going on 3 years ago.

Plenty of people have told you on the S2KI forum what a realistic price for this car is - why aren't you listening to any of them?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts