GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

spring clean time, brother and me have loads of random parts gathering up, had intended to use the R34 bits on a GTT we were going to chip in for but he's down and out after a 4x4 hit in too him (slight exaggeration lol, he has severe whiplash and his spinal cord got trapped and squeezed during the accident), so it doesn't look like it will be happening anytime soon so just thought why not free up some space, then buy the bits when I have the GTT to put them on.

Some of the Bits are new like Helmet, Bumper, Vent, Turbosmart FCDII etc

£50 R34 Z-Tune Vent
£120 R34 GTRBumper

Both above £150

£680 R34 Black XENON Headlights
£950 17" Genuine Volk Rays TE37 Alloys with Tyres
£140 New Forge Intercooler
£100 Forge Intercooler (smaller one)
£300 z32 Brakes Lines/Pads (Brackets for silvia, but I belive straight fit on r32 r33 r34 GTT/non turbo )
£300 Evo X 10 Brembos, adapters can be purchased to fit R32/33/34 GTR's house 356mm Calipers
£100 Turbosmart FCDII Fuel Cut Defender
£100 Shoei Racing Helmet
£50 Volk Racing Bolts only 16
£40 H&R 15mm 4x114
£30 BC coilover Mounts (silvia s14)
£20 Twin Exit exhaust 2.5"

If I have missed anything leave a msg or PM, I am happy to group things up to give a better Price.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in Leicester Ash, but do have family I go too see in Manchester region so I could meet you up. If that's the wrong direction you can collect from me, or I don't mind packing them up & organising for a couriour to collect them.

Regards

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Free scooter/trike/bike offered with any items purchased over £100..... :p

Bless her, she saw me arranging car parts in the garden, so she decided to organise her whips too (hence the above offer). :D

Jk

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Could a very kind mod take off ztune Vent and and add callipers at the end. Much appreciated. :)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.