GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my stock RB26 cams from R32 GTR. They are in perfect condition and boxed up in the Tomei cam boxes i reinstalled. Here are some pics, i also have my stock valve springs and retainers. I am in the US but anm 100% real and ship all over the world. I know how to get them in without a huge Vat when they arrive,here are the pics.

I can take and post any other pics that may be needed.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry guys, i just know people will not believe me that i am real. My avatar is my 32, i did run it in Gumball3000 this year. I am just a cool guy with a love of Godzilla Power and unfornatlly in the US we beyond behind on import politics. LOL

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I honestly am not sure what they are worth. I have never priced Stock cams and springs as well as used. I am not sure what is fair for them. I will accept reasonable offers, no silly 10$ stuff. I figure they must be worth a few Hundred dollars??

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess i never really did clarify a price, how about 400$ USD for both the cams and springs.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
After asking a few of my buddies they mentioned there is not lot of intreats in the Stock cams. That being said if anybody needs them please send me a PM with an offer. Thank you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts