GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
fs: White 17" Volks Rays TE37 Alloys (with spec2's tyres) 5x114.3 R32 R33 R34 GTR

Hey everyone,

my brother isn't going ahead with his 5 stud conversion anymore so he will have another set of 17" Rays TE37 but in 5x114 again in white and I believe 8.5j will take some pics and post more details once I get them out my Garage. Their are 5 Rims in Total looking for £1300 ono (1 rim is Silver which was used as the spare in the boot).

Thanks for looking

P.S pRADA SPEC 2'S are currently on his other set of 4x114, but can transfered on to these if the buyer so wishes. Thanks

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As promised here are the pics, in great condition, could do with a clean, No curb marks bar some marks imperfections caused by lousy tire fitters if you require any more details or any further info don't hesitate to contact me.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is the 5th Rim, which he was going to be use as a spare in the boot. All rims have Anodized Blue Valve stems fitted, bar 1.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Rest assured they are 5x114. I'm sure there is a thread on here somewhere discussing this very thing. But feel free to come down and try them on your car, or I can get a mate who runs a 5x114 and video link you maybe, just for your assurance..?! I take it they maybe for your DC5..?

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Road Tax on my car ends this month, will me Sorn'd in my garage which barely fits 1 car lol. Would like these gone soon. :)

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Rest assured they are 5x114. I'm sure there is a thread on here somewhere discussing this very thing. But feel free to come down and try them on your car, or I can get a mate who runs a 5x114 and video link you maybe, just for your assurance..?! I take it they maybe for your DC5..?
Hi, sorry I forgot to re-visit this page so thought I'd reply to not seem ignorant. Yes I was enquiring for them for my DC5 but I just can't justify the price right now, good luck with the sale, cracking wheels and super rare in 114.3!

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks fella, & I respect that. :)

I'm like bad like that, always forget to respond to threads, always think I'll do it when I am on the PC then always end up forgetting Lol.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts