GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious how far does the standard FP will take the car? I'll be putting on a Power FC this week and going to get the car mapped at around 1.1bar. I searched through some threads and it just seemed that when most people were swapping injectors the FP was being swapped as well. Just wanted to know if you guys had a pretty good rule of thumb for the pump and regulator?

Thomas

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
This I gotta know as well - already have the PFC but an PFC Boost Control Kit is going in, and it'd be nice to know what safe boost levels would be. 1.1bar is ideal (some people in Japan run 1.3 on the ceramics, is this verifiable??) but of course if that's beyond the range of the stock fuel system, then obviously it can't be considered.

It would seem to me that injectors would be needed before an uprated fuel pump - I wonder what kind of injectors the stock pump can drive...550cc? 600cc?

Someone also please confirm or disprove my gut feeling that an aftermarket fuel pressure regulator is an utterly unnecessary expenditure; that the stock one is perfectly fine....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts