GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon,

We are heading off to Le Mans next week. Lots of police about so will be sticking to the speed limits.

I've never paid much attention to how big the fuel tank is but generally when I have about 30 miles left I can get about 60ltrs or so in. I read today that the tank is in fact 74 ltrs (I've had the car for two and a half years how did I not know this).

So, sticking to the speed limits in a Standard 2009 car with a cobb on it how far do people think we'll get on a tank? I currently average about 18 mpg but that is not sitting on nice French motorways at the speed limit in eco mode..

Also by my reckoning, I probably have between 8 and 12 ltrs in the tank when it is telling me my range is in single figures. Is there a way to reset this to make it a bit more realistic?

Cheers

D

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I've managed 320miles before the light came on, very dull continental cruising speed. Le Mans is awesome though, have a great time!

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Yes, when the range goes to *** (empty) there's approx 2 to 2.5 gallons remaining in the tank. Was the same on both my GTR's.

I don't do much bimbling lol, but I did set the cruise to 56mph out of curiosity once, and I think it averaged just over 30 mpg.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks folks, interesting stuff. Anyone else at Le Mans? We missed last year so are really looking forward to this years event. Heading down on Thursday, staying on the PH site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts