GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Just been shopping, bought a Bosche 044 pump and a stack of Aeroquip line and fittings......
Can anyone point me in the direction of a schematic drawing of the standard R33 GTR fuel system and a further schematic of an upgraded system ie using the Bosche pump, which regulator, filter ect..
Many thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
mate i have just fitted a bosch 044 pump i mounted it in tank with a strainer/sock on the bottom there are instructions how to at this site

Bosch 044 Intank R32 Gtr - Skylines Australia

as for pressure regulator im using standard, no need to change, after fitting i tested pressure and flow at over my maximum boost pressure by presurising the fuel pressure reg and it flowed 2.9 lpm at 70 psi rail pressure.

one thing with the instructions my tuner said to remove the small over pressure valve mounted just above the std pump.

oh and i used teflon lined braided stainless steel hose instead of rubber on the outlet of the pump as some people have issues with rubber hose as most are not fuel resistant on the outside.

good luck its easy realy

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many thanks......... I'm printing the link off now. All the hose i'm using is teflon lined stainless -6. Any idea what power a single 044 is good for before the need for twin pumps ?
Thanks again Bryan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.