GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having owned MY10 R35 for about a week now, i'm wondering how accurate the dash fuel range is!
When I fill up, it reads between 360-400 mile range. (which I actually think is great!)
But filling up today I had 50 miles left on the range, but could only squeeze 60 litres in before the pump shut off. I did try & get more in, but it almost spilled over! So that means I had 13 litres left in the tank, which should be more than the stated 50 miles on the dash range remaining :confused:

Any opinions?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Having owned MY10 R35 for about a week now, i'm wondering how accurate the dash fuel range is!
When I fill up, it reads between 360-400 mile range. (which I actually think is great!)
But filling up today I had 50 miles left on the range, but could only squeeze 60 litres in before the pump shut off. I did try & get more in, but it almost spilled over! So that means I had 13 litres left in the tank, which should be more than the stated 50 miles on the dash range remaining :confused:

Any opinions?
As with almost all cars, its cautious - it's to stop idiots like me running out of fuel.

I've run down to zero miles more than once and driven probably 20 miles through it. Think the closest I've ever come is less than 2 litres left in the tank.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.