GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
N-Factory's Full Carbon Hakosuka . . . don't think we had this one allready:popcorn:

·
Registered
424 Posts
:bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1:

·
Super Moderator
16,099 Posts
I most definitely would like to own that!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Yep. THE best car i've ever seen! It brought a tear to my eye, knowing i'll never own it

How much do 4 month old babies go for these days?

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
few more::cool:

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What do I have to do to become a japanese... ?!
Just need to read Hentai magazines all day long, smash doors in the face of women, be lazy all day long at work while doing 10hours overtime a day to crawl in to your boss's ass, then you need to buy some crappy small appartement and just give your wife and children enough money so they can survive, while you spend the big part of it on cars, sex, drugs and beer. . . . and ohh by the way :never trust thoses nasty foreigners, they are all pussies and don't compare to the real strong japanese bloke, described above . . .

So just as simple as it gets . .lol;):p

·
Registered
485 Posts
Just need to read Hentai magazines all day long, smash doors in the face of women, be lazy all day long at work while doing 10hours overtime a day to crawl in to your boss's ass, then you need to buy some crappy small appartement and just give your wife and children enough money so they can survive, while you spend the big part of it on cars, sex, drugs and beer. . . . and ohh by the way :never trust thoses nasty foreigners, they are all pussies and don't compare to the real strong japanese bloke, described above . . .

So just as simple as it gets . .lol;):p
That was great my friend......................How the truth can be so amusing.....:bowdown1::bowdown1

Truly awsome car also.....

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Agree Totally!!! These are cool enough standard but this is truly out of this world.
I saw the car in flesh last year at the Nagoya Auto Messe, it was driving by outside the exhibition hall ,when I came out . . . . was a Hakosuka meeting in front of the messe I think.
The carbon body looks absolutely "instant death";) in the reflexion of the sun, a truly dream car and the tuned up L28 engine sounds like it will bite your heart out of your chest . . :D

·
723 Posts
That's an outstanding car,
I once thought a full carbon Hakosuka would be my dream car if i ever won the lottery (or found someone interested in buying one of my testicles)

never thought someone would build one :O it's even better than i imagined

1 - 20 of 27 Posts