GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it okay to fit a full exhaust without remapping it?
It's getting an remap but not till April time and i'm getting exhaust next month.

Graham

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I wouldn't do that mate. Best to get it mapped for engine safety :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay leave exhaust wrapped up or get the credit card out ahhhhhhhhhh darn it lol

Graham

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not got it yet with it being on the car but should have it in next few weeks. Then the fun really starts when I get the rest of the parts.

Graham

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
I have been running a full Russ Fellows exhaust without the OEM downpipes, and I haven't had any issues.

I will go with a remap and RF downpipes next, the car has been serviced recently and no reported issues either.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Iv had a full Russ Fellows fitted without a remap and the car runs perfect. Of course if you want to spend money you can remap for perfection. Im waiting a few months until I get injectors & Intakes to remap.

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Iv had a full Russ Fellows fitted without a remap and the car runs perfect. Of course if you want to spend money you can remap for perfection. Im waiting a few months until I get injectors & Intakes to remap.
I think you spend the money not just for perfection but to make sure the fueling is correct and that you arent going to cause any harm. Worth spending the wee bit to get it right than a huge bit to fix it all

1 - 13 of 13 Posts