GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Included are the following parts:

HKS AIC Controller kit including map sensor, amplifier/injector controller and all wiring harnesses. HKS intercooler outlet hardpipe with 6xHKS adaptors welded on, 6 injectors (A46-00/OJ55-59150 - Believed to be 550's but not 100% sure), Also all fuel pipe's require to feed the injectors as well as injector wiring harnesses.

Information on the HKS AIC Controller:

The HKS AIC III Si is a digital fuel enrichment device that is designed to supply, on demand, the supplemental fuel needed by forced induction vehicles as tuning levels are increased. The AIC III Si is an ideal option for vehicles that require additional fuel, but have factory fuel systems that offer limited expandability. Supplemental fuel is integrated via additional injectors (not included) mounted in the intake stream or on the intake manifold. --- The AIC III Si is applicable on three to eight cylinder vehicles and can control up to eight additional injectors. The AIC III Si utilizes two independent fuel curves: boost pressure and RPM. The boost-dependent fuel curve can be calibrated up to 2.5 bar of boost in .01 bar increments, and the RPM-dependent fuel curve has a calibration range 1,000 RPM to 12,000 RPM in 100 RPM increments. With the multi-color backlit LCD display screen, real-time monitoring of the RPM, boost and injector duty cycle are in plain view for quick reference and adjustment.

An incorporated GCC function, allows for minute adjustments for tailoring the transition point of the boost and RPM based curves to ensure smooth fuel delivery as the RPM curve supplements the boost curve at higher RPM levels. A built-in simulation mode will allow the user to perform a diagnostic test run to simulate and monitor injector duty cycle per the inputted parameters.

The kit was all removed in working condition and was combined with a Mine's Custom ECU to control the extra fuel required to support a T78 single turbo conversion running at high boost that the ECU couldn't handle. I have since fitted an HKS V-Pro so no longer need this kit.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Good luck with the sale mate.

p.s.

JESUS CHRIST....... how many injectors!!!!! How much boost!!!!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good luck with the sale mate.

p.s.

JESUS CHRIST....... how many injectors!!!!! How much boost!!!!!

:runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :D

Tell me about it!:runaway:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump.

Someone must be interested if not just for the injectors??

Tell you what, buy the injectors and get the rest free.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
907 Posts
I am the bidder on ebay for this, and yes I want it.
If you want to sell outside ebay PM me your lowest price please.
I'd be willing to buy it all, or without the injectors, up to you, I do want it, but money is tight as I am mid re-building my engine.
Thank you.
Andy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts