GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
I tried to put a DVD together of all my footage last night.

3 Hours it took ... and when Pinnacle got to the "Compiling Disc" - it failed !!!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Daz said:
I tried to put a DVD together of all my footage last night.

3 Hours it took ... and when Pinnacle got to the "Compiling Disc" - it failed !!!
Yeah - it takes SO long to do - I usually leave it running over-night...

Google video also takes several days to verify uploads, but I think it's the best for larger files...

Rog :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
nice vid! - I followed you n the lancer up for a short while just outside of elvington (was driving a reims blue evo) until for some reason my tom tom thought you were going the wrong way and ended up taking a detour to nowhere! - ...should have follwed you all the way

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi m8!

Yeah - Robbie in the Extreme S :smokin: and me in the Primera :chairshot saw you behind - that road cuts out all the traffic & queues and is a fun wee road too :D

Was a good day!

Cheers :)

Rog

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Thanks Rog for the vid :cool:

God I got a crap start in the knock out against the rover :eek: - more practice needed for sure.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think he deliberately made you fluff your start - he p*ssed about pre-stage , knowing you were ready to go (sitting on the rev limiter), then when you backed off the throttle, he staged and went - OK that's the sign of a skilled drag racer, but I thought he delayed unnecessarily long... He did a similar thing with Ronnie in the 4wd vs RWD final, but Ronnie also waited to stage...

Good luck in getting back in to the 9s m8 - Awesome car :D

Rog

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
True mate but fair play to him for doing it & a nice guy,
All part of the experience & learning curve :)
He beat me by .15 & was good to see on your vid where it was :smokin:

Track isnt really ideal for RWD so will be good to get back to a normal glued drag surface.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts