GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOOHOO!
Received my membership pack today so I am now a fully paid club member. I look forward to any shows and meets I can get to and finally meet some of you guys.
Cheers everyone.

(Just had one small issue of which I have pm'd Fuggles about - the card says expires December 2006.....thats only 7 days away! Surely this won't apply to me as well??)

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
(Just had one small issue of which I have pm'd Fuggles about - the card says expires December 2006.....thats only 7 days away! Surely this won't apply to me as well??)
Errm.. I think it does.. :(

On the plus side I think it means it expires at the end of December, so you have 38 days left and not 7..

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Membership

That means the membership i got in August is up in a few weeks from now. Didnt realise this was the case, until i looked out my pack tonight.Would be a good idea if this was told to people at the time--a bit anoyed now.....arrrgghhh

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Where is an official statment that if i join the club today,i will get 12month from now,if so,i will join today,not on 1st on january:D

·
Registered
785 Posts
Where is an official statment that if i join the club today,i will get 12month from now,if so,i will join today,not on 1st on january:D
Here's the PM I got back from

Fuggles said:
Hi Kevin,

as of 1 Nov membership runs for 12 calendar months from date of applcation, we haven't got round to changing the forms yet - sorry

Rgds
John

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hopefully I should be ok then. I'd be gutted if I've paid £45 for just a couple of weeks.
Not heard back from Fuggles myself but going by what moNoKnoT said, it should be ok.

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
BNR32
6,680 Posts
The membership cards and letters were all printed last in Dec '05
ready for this year and at the time membership was Jan-Dec.

Now GTROC membership is 12 months!!! :smokin:

So, what better xmas present could you get yourself and your Skyline?

·
Registered
1,979 Posts

Scott, when i joined at JAE was it only until Christmas or does my membership last a year?

·
Registered
594 Posts
I've PM'd fuggles to confirm that the membership does run 12 months from when you join. I have not had a reply as of yet and if you click the "buy 1 year GTR owners club membership" link it still says "Membership runs from JAN - DEC" can a moderator please clear this up ? Kevin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.