GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been lying around in shed for months now, ....

1 X Complete set of full suspension, to fit a Nissan Skyline R33 GTR or R34 GTR. The suspension is by Nismo, and is VERY expensive to buy new, it was used on the car for about 8000 UK miles before being removed when the car was sold. Please nore will only fit R33 or R34 GTR.

The suspension itself comprises 4 x Dampers, which are adjustable via a dial to set the ride firmness, 4 x Springs and of course the top plates. The suspension is quite hard to come by second hand in the UK and improves the look and handling of your R33 or R34 GTR Skyline no end. Very very good modification to make, and made by one of the best tuners around in the Skyline game today.

Feel free to ask me any questions and am open to offers again on this as its just surplus to requirements now. Due to the nature of the weight of this item, collection is preferred from the Aberdeen area, or i can send to a mainland UK address but postage will be around £25-30 approx depending on your location. Would prefer collection by your courier though.
PM if interested, open to offers......see pic below. ;)

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Is this height adjustable...and if not, how much will it lower the car.

PM me a ballpark figure!

·
Banned
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup they are on ebay too...

Still for sale, had a few enquiries but nothing definite.

Unable to identify what "model" they are other than fitment and Damper adjustable.
Michael.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts