GTR Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a fully modded Stage 1 GTR with all the base to go even further.

Specification: (DynoDynamic Rolling Road)
350 bhp @ 1 bar
388.6 bhp @ 1.2 bar

Engine:
Forged Pistons
ARP big end bolts
ACL bearings
Fully balanced rotational assembly, flywheel, crank shaft, con rods, (Balance sheet available)
HKS steel head gasket set 1.2mm
Reshimed head
Up rated turbo dynamics turbo’s with steel internals and up rated bearings and elbows (max 1.6 bar)
Splitfirer coil packs
Greddy Iridium plugs
HKS mushroom filter kit
HKS intercooler
HKS Hard pipe kit
Large bore s/s exhaust with De-CAT pipe

Gearbox:
O.S. Giken 1,2,3 gear set and Giken billet centre bearing carrier up to 800 bhp
O.S. Giken triple plate clutch (Need to get use to it, but perfectly street useable.)

Suspension:
Bilstien Dampers with Uprated Springs
Cusco Front Strut Brace

Brakes:
D2 Racing 8 Pot Front Calipers with 355mm 2-piece Disk
D2 Racing 6 Pot Rear Calipers with 355mm 2-piece Disk

Exterior:
Gun Metal Grey (Very Clean)
Tinted rear and rear side windows
Nismo rear side skirt spats
Nismo front bumper ducts
18x9J SSR Split Rims (Very Rare)

Interior:
Fully standard interior with skyline carpet set
CAT1 Auto watch alarm 160r li/t
Kenwood CD player
Defi boost gauge and control unit ( peak hold, record etc..)
Blitz fattX Turbo Timer
Greddy Profec B Spec 2 boost controller

Here are some pictures:

The car is a clean R32 with no rust anywhere... The only down side is that the drivers front seat has a little rip, and there is a stone chip on the rear spoiler.
The Bilstein Dampers provide a nice ride that’s firm but not jarring. The OSG clutch is a little heavy but traffic friendly. I have receipt for the Engine and Gearbox works to prove.

This is a well taken care car.
Recent work include: Coil harness, Front o/s cv gaiter, CAS unit replaced, New 34 gtr airflow meters, Oil Change, etc.

This car have all the mods done in for it to accept much more power. I could of push it further but I wanted to stay safe and not push the injectors too hard.
With a new set of injectors and a uprated fuel pump, you can easily see 500bhp from this setup.
The Gearbox been build with OSG gear set so it will take all kind of abuse, and the D2 Racing Brakes was a massive improvement over the standard brakes.
This car was build with "balance" in mind, not just loads of power with no upgrade to the chassis to handle it.

3 Owners, 85,000 miles on the clock (alot of that is km), speed converter installed.

I am looking for £7,995 ono for the car which is a bargain.
The engine, gearbox, brakes, and wheels will easily add up to that amount in parts.
I will get a new MOT with 6 months tax before the car is delivered.

I am will to take a PX for a new Drift Car. Preferable a S13/PS13 or a AE86.
It will need to be a clean car, so please nothing that is rusting away and falling to bits. ;)

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by PM or on 07907 527333

1 - 1 of 1 Posts