GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was told by my mate that both his turbos went today due to very poor mapping that was done by yourselves , he has only had it for a week and paid 20 k for it, the idiot tuners who sold him the car did not map it correctly, we know you guys are on here, you know who you are, so stop hanging up the phone and communicate like good business men, we will name and shame you if you do not cooperate

He is a good bloke you have ripped him off

Karma is sweet

·
Banned
2,230 Posts
, we will name and shame you if you do not cooperate
incidently, threats will not be tolerated and naming a shaming without the tuners side of the story will be removed

this forum will not be used for leverage

mook

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
to the thread starter, maybe you would be better p.ming a mod about your problem to keep things under cover for the time being and then being adviced of whats the best way to move forward.

Mods?

End of the day, if your mate has been ripped off then 'i' and im sure others will apreaciate the heads up. But we also dont want to be slating someone when your mate maybe in the wrong.

With you being a new member with no back ground to us then you need to expect the mods protecting people on this site untill we have defo proof that what your saying is correct.

My 2p anyway... good luck.

·
Administrator
31,755 Posts
absolutley. drop me a pm with the details and i'll advise how to proceed within our forum rules

mook

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry guys was a little peed off for the geezer when I found out, im sure he will be asking you guys for advise regarding the issue, its defo looking like court action any way, well im not a GTR owner so I'm gonna say bye and skip over to scooby land.
Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
2009..the year of the complaint
But for the few complaints, how many owners are happy. My rebuild/refresh was done in early 2008, did a year in time attack and recently thrashed the nuts off the car at Asda charity day.
Car still running sweet.
Depends on who does the work and how you take care of the car.
Turbos can go at any time so you cannot blame a tuner. Also a lot of people turn up the boost when they first get a turbo'd car;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.