GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Good comparison, wait till the 4wd ftype comes tho!!
how much is that going to cost and what engine will it have in it?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Jag making a few of their cars with 4wd option mainly aimed at north American market to boost sales, obviously with the winters there no one even considers a rwd!
I work on and drive jag and land rovers prototypes and the f type is quick round a track lol but I havent driven a gtr so couldnt give a comparison

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha, yes.
I'll always deeply respect the R35s abilities, but I'd rather be going slower and working harder in my R32. :)
Totally understand mate. I must pop over and see your 32 soon. When's the next Essex meet?

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers mate. That's a shame as I think that's the day I'm doing the Clophill hill meet. I'll get to the next one ; )

·
R35 Section manager
11,263 Posts
Had a play with one of these about 3 months ago. Managed to get past it in the end but they do go well!
Bit grown up looking for me though, I like the look of the 35

·
Registered
101 Posts
Bigger gap than I was expecting.
2 secs on a 35sec lap is a massive gap in performance.
That's around 4-5sec gap on a average length track.

Good to know the GTR still dominating in its 6th year!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Cant see how they can be compared tho really as the jag is rwd with a lot of low down torque due to the charger! The nissan grips and grips well especially on that twisty test yet the jag spins up in a straight line nevermind trying to get it around corners quickly! Also the TCS on the jag is poor it senses wheelspin and cuts the throttle for what feels like an eternity!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts