GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got a translation in english for the fuses ie; locations and amperage, and what fuse is for what, for a, ''wait for it'' U.K car R33 GTR, its No 81 of a 100 U.K cars, and its in Japanese, I would have thought, Middlehurst would have put a sticker in english over the original fuse data on the fuse box covers?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Yeah I could really do with this my side lights just went. I had to remove and check every fuse in order to check... they were all ok as well. May the ones in the engine bay..
Check the fuses in the boot as well. AFAIK the fuse for the sidelights is in there, 10A and it's the 3rd nearest one.

:)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Yeah checked them when i got home... marked tail light. it wasn't the main light, but had no side/dash lights. put a 10 back in and it blew again....

time to get the trusty meter out

·
Registered
45 Posts
Fuses

I have a translation of the fuses for R33 by local Japanese person but am yet to type them up - I can post them on here if needed - however fuses for side lights/radio are in the boot and marked in English.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Fuses

Have you just fitted any in car ent by any chance??? I have had the same problem - if the tail light/dashlight fuses contine to blow then the wiring to your ICE is wrong. Double check the ISO fitting or the wires from the ICE unit are same as feeder wires coming from the cars original loom.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Have you just fitted any in car ent by any chance??? I have had the same problem - if the tail light/dashlight fuses contine to blow then the wiring to your ICE is wrong. Double check the ISO fitting or the wires from the ICE unit are same as feeder wires coming from the cars original loom.
Yes mate. Did put a headunit in as it didn't have one. I'll unplug the head unit and see what happens...

Strange though as I found teh power, ignition, ground, speakers and power ant. I didn't look for the illumination so never wired that up.

If it stops raining I'll remove it during lunch

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.