GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

It’s been a very long time since I’ve had a skyline now and looking to get another in the near future for a project once I have settled in my new house.
I have been considering a GTR MY17 and just have a few questions that I’d hope some fine folks on here could clear up for me.
1. Do all the GTR’s have soft paint or is it just the black colour?
2. What is the service intervals for the MY17?
3. I know they are very different cars in their own respects but would you go for a GTR 17 plate or an R34 GTR. I’m still uncertain which path to take.
With the R34 GTR becoming a classic and potential for possibly gaining in value it may seem like a better investment. However I really like the look of the MY17 and the only thing I would consider touching would be the engine an very subtle styling depending on what colour I would get. So anyone who has gone from a r34 gtr to the gtr(35) what are your thoughts and do you have any regrets ?

Many thanks

Iain:popcorn:

·
Vendor
6,274 Posts
Yes all GTR's have soft paint so highly recommend ceramic coating or ppf

Service interval yearly

And third question is only you can answer, meaning are you looking for appreciation or newer and more advanced car.

·
Super Moderator
15,643 Posts
Different cars entirely, but if you***8217;re planning on more than 5k miles per annum or a daily then you ought to go MY17.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts