GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
You cannot buy them individually. You need to buy all 3 in one unit. They are phenomenally expensive from Nissan
If they need replacing you are better off fitting digital one rather than the old analogue oil well type. There are a number of vendors on here who could help you.

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
as above,

we can do second hand OEM orignal ones - however they are very fragile to ship, but not impossible,

or we can do aftermarket ones

feel free to PM

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Damn, i missed a trick here.

Feel free to PM me if you want discuss options.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Grid dancer doesn't eliminate the G-Sensor, it's just a controller that adjusts the output value of the G-Sensor to give more 4WD.

I have 2 good stock Sensors and 1 Midori digital track spec sensor lying in my garage so if you want one just drop me a pm ;)

Cheers,

Leo

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Grid dancer doesn't eliminate the G-Sensor, it's just a controller that adjusts the output value of the G-Sensor to give more 4WD.
No, the Grid Dancer controls the electronic solenoid on its own, completely removing any input from the ATTESA system. The unit has a dummy coil (8ohms) to fools the ATTESA into thinking there is still a solenoid attached thus not throwing up a fault code and shutting down. The dash control for the Grid Dancer controls the electronic solenoids offering a driver variable torque split.

I hope this clears things up.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
No, the Grid Dancer controls the electronic solenoid on its own, completely removing any input from the ATTESA system. The unit has a dummy coil (8ohms) to fools the ATTESA into thinking there is still a solenoid attached thus not throwing up a fault code and shutting down. The dash control for the Grid Dancer controls the electronic solenoids offering a driver variable torque split.

I hope this clears things up.
Sorry, my fault. Was always under the impression that this one works too with the srock g-sensor :nervous:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts