GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I am having difficulties finding useful data points on the subject turbos' performance on an RB26. Can anyone point me in a direction where I can find dyno data and actual experience on the 26 with these? Not interested in other platforms, with the exception of RB25s or maybe 28s.
Looking at going with the PRP Kit that includes the new Artec cast single manifold and the reverse G30-660 or 770. Thanks馃檹

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks. I saw that too, but nothing really solid data-wise. Just a lot of technical banter and speculation/hope, which I love.

I saw the adamlz video on the rb26 with the 30-770, pretty cool.

I am looking for a very responsive 450whp setup (area under the torque curve), so I think g35 would be too much inertia. I am thinking 25-550, 25-660 .92 a/r or a 30-660 with the .82. I like the small efficient packaging compounded with the artec cast. Me needs to keep my ac, ps and abs lines healthy as it is a weekend street car, and it's bloody hot here in Atlanta, Georgia.

Probably overkill, but have prp cam crank trigger, twin 460 lph pumps, flex fuel, r35 coils, Id 1050 injectors, nitto pump, sump, Japan tomei b pon cams, built bottom end 9:1 with new crank, ati dampener, refreshed stock flowing head with new hardware and a link g4+.

Just need solid data on the smaller g's.

Regards

1 - 5 of 5 Posts