GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all, from freezing cold Canada,

Overhere, we didn't get Skylines (R32-R34), pity isn't it? Only now we are begining to import R32's (any car 15 y/o can be imported).

So my question being, since R34 brembos are not readily available here for an R32 brake upgrade, how hard is it to fit 03-04 Infinity G35 brembos (your V35 skyline i believe?) or 350Z brembos to an R32 (GTR or GTS-t any differences?)? Are there that many differences between the G35/350Z and R32 brake setup (other than the obvious)?

This is because these cars are fairly common here, thus easier to get my hands on those brakes from a junkyard/pick-a-part etc. Hopefully they will be cheaper too ;)

Thanks for any help!

Cheers (from Canada)

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Hi Mate,
Fronts are not too bad a job, 350Z and R34 brembos are very similar, i think the disc offset is about 1mm different, so nothing major.
Only major headache is drilling out the knuckle from 12mm to 14mm through-hole.

The rear 350Z do not fit. The lug spacing on the claiper is different and so requires a bracket.
You'd be far better off buying used aftermarket 'radial mount' calipers and having brackets made to suit the car.

Ian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.