GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a valid email address from Ganador in Japan?

I have checked their site and the net, but can not find an email address from them. But then again my japanese isn't the best, so...

I would like to send them a message and ask about a special part.

Can anyone help maybe?

Thanks!

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
Unless you speak Japanese you won't get much out of them

You have to call them direct

If you want the number il post up

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Does anyone have a valid email address from Ganador in Japan?

I have checked their site and the net, but can not find an email address from them. But then again my japanese isn't the best, so...

I would like to send them a message and ask about a special part.

Can anyone help maybe?

Thanks!
Or just order said part from matty32 (Newera). Job done. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have their number. That's not the problem. It can be seen on their website. Just it doesn't state an email address. Well actually there is one email address to be found on their site but it does not work. Keeps bouncing back.

And thanks for your suggestion regarding using a trader. However I am not looking to buy a new part from them. I want information from them on a part I already have! It is not a standard part though, it is custom made and clearly states that it is made by Ganador Japan. ;-)

So anyone have a working email address from them by any chance?

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
I have their number. That's not the problem. It can be seen on their website. Just it doesn't state an email address. Well actually there is one email address to be found on their site but it does not work. Keeps bouncing back.

And thanks for your suggestion regarding using a trader. However I am not looking to buy a new part from them. I want information from them on a part I already have! It is not a standard part though, it is custom made and clearly states that it is made by Ganador Japan. ;-)

So anyone have a working email address from them by any chance?
tbh Ganador are not going to talk to you unless you speak japanese. Also they may in a very polite japanese way not be 100% interested in the part fitted to your car, so not sure what you want from them?

their email address may be different on line to what you get if you call them.

If you want the number, il post it up and you can call them direct to discuss.

·
Administrator
31,748 Posts
Or post about the part on here and see if anyone knows about it. We have some real experts in here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts