GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's all the bits and bobs that I don't need, along with what I want for them.

R33/34 HKS Coilovers Hypers, £450+pp

R33 original rear lights, £90.00+pp

R33 Windscreen washer tank, £10.00+pp

R33 original radiator, no leaks, £70.00+pp

R33/34 6 speed gearknob, £20.00+pp

R33 front and side indicators, original, £40.00+pp

Twin turbo and rubber pipes, £75.00+pp

Brand new 3rd/boot spoiler brake light, £30.00+pp

Current stabilizer, fits on the battery, £5.00+pp

Complete fuel rail with FPR and standard 444cc injectors, £125.00+pp

Brand new, X2, copies of the HKS SSQV's supplied by RIPs along with my engine, but I already had original SSQV's fitted to the car, so these are for sale. They are both missing the circlip and 1 is missing the O ring £130.00+pp

Also have a brand new set of Mines baffle plates and brand new front windscreen seal kit but not sure on the prices of these so may add them later when i find out or put up another thread for them.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jasaircraft has first dibs then godzilladom has seconds on the Stabilizer, thanks guy's.

·
Registered
26 Posts
sorry, but 90.00 for both rear lights? I just wanted to make sure. Will you ship to USA, I'll pay the extra for shipping. Not enough parts here in the states. :( Cheers!

Chad

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry, but 90.00 for both rear lights? I just wanted to make sure. Will you ship to USA, I'll pay the extra for shipping. Not enough parts here in the states. :( Cheers!

Chad
Ill try and find out what the shipping costs to the states will be. California??

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As Chi says Oooo £275, you could buy them new from Nissan for that much in California.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts