GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would just like to thank Matt at Garage-R in Paisley for the stage 2 upgrade and transmission software update to my GT-R i had done today. First class job done, top service very professional. The car is like a new machine. Not only did he carry out the upgrades he spent time showing me the how to with the Cobb access port and checked over the rest of my car during the upgrade. Ive been to a several upgrade / performance garages in the past with other vehicles and as soon as the stuff is fitted to your car they can't get you out the door quick enough once they have your money. Definitely not the case with Matt at Garage-R every question answered. Highly recommend to anyone who is planning upgrading / tuning their GT-R to pay Matt a visit. Thanks again. See you soon guys for my 650R upgrade :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Garage-R

Yes Matt is spot on, he couldn't have been more helpfull, it was the first time i had been over to Garage-R, but i will have no hesitation in returning for the next upgrade.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Yes Matt is spot on, he couldn't have been more helpfull, it was the first time i had been over to Garage-R, but i will have no hesitation in returning for the next upgrade.
Aw really, I've been there quite a few times cause I only live 5 minutes away! Next time you're over drop me a PM and I will pop over!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Get ur finger out!!! Get yourself to a trackday and done sprints.

Mats a top bloke, looking forward to seeing his new build
I'm gonna do trackdays in other peoples cars instead of using my own :p. Ingleston have a GTR and so do Silverstone.

Yeah I'm dying to see that finished it will be an absolute monster.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Haha I know I know :(.

Aw nice. How's the new job? Ha what's on your shopping mod list?

I've got a few things I wanna do this year, but will need to see how it pans out :). First change is I bought LED licence plate bulbs :)

·
Premium Member
2,123 Posts
Awesome. Got allot to learn!!

Cooling, seats maybe circlips. No need for more power just now....... Famous last words

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Yeah to be honest neither have I, but I think for my usage turbos are overkill so unless I had a lot of spare cash then new turbos is something I will not be buying lol.

650, carbon and a mines steering wheel. Thats my mods over the next couple of years. Maybe new wheels, but probably after three years for them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aw really, I've been there quite a few times cause I only live 5 minutes away! Next time you're over drop me a PM and I will pop over!
yes i will give you a shout the next time i am going over to Garage-R you can head over

1 - 13 of 13 Posts