GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few more items for sale,

R32 Doors, need attention but straight. as pictured. £100 for the pair collected from kingswinford.

Brembo Front Brakes from R33 GTR with EBC red stuff pads, even wear with loads left on them and EBC slotted discs, these have done hardly any miles and haven't been on a track or really tested. in good working order. Calipers need a bit of paint but work really well. £500 + fees + Postage or collected from Kingswinford.

R34 GTR alloys, need a refurb. I've upgraded as have a big brake kit. have brand new dunlop max sport on two and the other two need new tyres but have part worns I'm selling with them, got 4-5mm tread left on them. think they are continental but will double check and add photos the weekend of tyres. 4 alloys that need refurb with centre caps and 6 tyres (2 new, 2 loads of life, 2 dead).
£800

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry mate, ive sold the shell and just want to get rid of the two doors with glass and internal bracing quickly. not sure on the year.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I think he means door buddy!
:)
bob

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
Yup ! do you have the VIN of the car still ? I could then check the year.

Or you could weigh the door ? :) (silly me typoing FOOR)

thanks !

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol, yeah I got that :) just saying I wanted a quick sell on the doors as they are! I cant tell you the VIN as ive sold the shell and its unfair to hand out anyone elses VIN (although I believe its to be cut up).

I can weigh the door and tell you whats on it or take more photos / measurements if that helps but as above I hoped someone would want a pair of doors with glass. but can split if people are genuinely interested.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
will split the from tyres

R34 GTR alloys 5x114.3 R18 need refurb, looking for £400 with no tyres

Also have a set of spacers 5x114.3 25mm £70

2 x Dunlop Sport Maxx Brand New tyres 265/35/18 £250
2 x CONTINENTAL SPORT CONTACT 3 Tread is 5MM 265/35/18 £175

All plus p&p and fees.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts