GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I just have that idiot from safestyle shouting.

I think it was your title that did it & the way it was worded underneath.

God i hated that advert, and no I never will buy your poxy windows :)

·
Banned
2,230 Posts
They've obviously had a big impact on the Skyline scene ad no ones ever heard of them

if you'd like a trade account, let me know

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
lol @ blatant advertising :chuckle:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just have that idiot from safestyle shouting.

I think it was your title that did it & the way it was worded underneath.

God i hated that advert, and no I never will buy your poxy windows :)
if hate the advert soo much why did you keep watching it, just switch over simple.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
I wouldn't get too comfortable, your time here looks very limited. There are real garages on this forum, ones that people have heard of, ones that pay to advertise on this forum. Don't let the door hit you on the arse on your way out. :lamer:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wouldn't get too comfortable, your time here looks very limited. There are real garages on this forum, ones that people have heard of, ones that pay to advertise on this forum. Don't let the door hit you on the arse on your way out. :lamer:
THANKS.......................STIIL DO YOU KNOW OF ANY GARAGE IN LONDON WITH A DYNO??

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I see there are a lot of haters on this forum, i asked you guys a question. and out of all these members all i get is the ones who spend life on hating..........................................................

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
fella your not on a reality tv show , calm down Goc.

There are plenty of garages around who have dyno's and what you tend to find is there are reasons people go to them.

Either just for fun, ie a dyno run on a dyno day

Or more realistically because they have a rapour with the company who they have built with and have either had their car mapped or work on at that place.

Dont think its a case of "haters" but you have to admit, it wasnt the best worded thread in the world.

BTW I am usually in another room when i hear that advert, the reason your thread reminded me of it, was the was you were SHOUTING ABOUT IT IN YOUR TITLE.

:)

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
:chuckle: @ the attempts to make it look like a question rather than an advert. I'm no 'hater', but I wasn't born yesterday! :chuckle:

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Oh, does Garage Streamline have an AWD dyno? How much would you charge me to do a power run, just so I can compare it to the last dyno run and get a figure to compare against the dynapack runs?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh, does Garage Streamline have an AWD dyno? How much would you charge me to do a power run, just so I can compare it to the last dyno run and get a figure to compare against the dynapack runs?
Think you need to to call them find out prices, i have been told they now have the service's of Paul Hills who use to be known better as Engine Advantages. I also believe paul mapps most of rk tuning cars.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah i totally agree with you on that, i as far as know apart from ron RK tuning and Abbey motorsports building rocket ronnies car, Most of the tunings you talk about bought their cars from japan already built. They just resprayed them and put their stickers on them and ran them to make their names or am i wrong thinking that?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.