GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, what can I say, got back from Garys on Saturday night, even more mods sorted out now, the mans a genius, pure genius.

The man really is always moving forward with his tuning, some fabulous things now finished on my car, all top secret ones and all have made a difference instantly.

I have been quiet on the subject for a while, but WOW, so glad - sorry, OVERJOYED that I got Gary to tune my car.

For all those lost souls out there, do yourself a favour, pick up the phone or see the man, he has 750bhp+ for a reason - because he can!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outragious!

Pure ficking genius, but he wont have my babies........

Keep the faith:smokin:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Well theres some thing to be happy about Dirk...

All the Best mate..... hope it works out..

Si

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yeh

Ready to slit me wrists last week and then out of the mist came this bloke in a haze of noise with an air of burnt beyond recognition at 750 horsepower petrol, sucking on a Benson and dispensing pleasure by way of more mods.... Gary arrived.

Gonna slit me wrists over the driving not me car by the way....

I mean, dont get me wrong guys, I am not a knob ( well its debatable, start a new thread on this topic), I know what serious mods are and when something makes a difference and the man just dont stop, I say again - PURE GENIUS.

Oh Garwy San, you so gooood!

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
You do make me smile Dirk

Thats what I like about you. You are always sooooo entertaining :D .

glen

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Gren San..

Feeling a bit better now, getting back on form, if anyone wants it, I can do a good deal on bulk buy FLU, have various saliva samples, ready to dispense... ALL FREE

Everyone has thier place Gren San;)

GT ART GT ART GT ART GT ART GT ART GT ART GT ART GT ART GT ART

Just cant stop dancin, starting to wear the carpet out!

Where are you SKYLINE GOD???????????? Still out there performing miricles I bet, GOD's work is never done...:D

Dickly Wiggler

:smokin:

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
did you get a receipt??

anyway any news on the speeding and glad you are pleased.
Paul Jackson said he was going to get in touch as he knows a guy who got off and has a very good lawyer and suggestions.
I think he got a big fine, the points were post poned until the others came off and then they added them.
Might be worth sending PMJ a PM.

NLW

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cem

Send me the bill, i'll pay it, its worth it to save a few souls i think you will agree........

Call me Mr Soulsaver from now on...:D

·
Registered
155 Posts
i soon will know

glad you say that gt-art's gary is that good as i am taking my skyline up there soon for him to look at and may be some mod:p

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Dirk

Are you all right ? I hope you haven't got yourself some kind of soa ? (that's a dutch acronym for sexual tranferrable disease, some of which tend to cloud your brain....):D ;)

DSN

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Brain

Its been sitting dormant for a while, pushing out snippets of useless information and has finally woken up Andre:D

Ah, N111, joining the elite I see, what conversion you gonna get?

Going for a Hurricane?

Thinking about it Andre, I may have a disease, I was over you way a few weeks ago, hehe.:p

Keep the faith:smokin:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Question?

Dirk,

Now that your car has got some new mods etc on it why not bring it along to the Top ten Day test session on Sunday 28th July at Elvington, to try out your motor in anger....

There will be quite a few of us there from the 200+ club, and from the register i think?? and for £30 i believe it is good value for money...

Cheers

Stu

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Oh my gawd Dirk

not been letting people 'pull your pants down' have you cause you know you thats how you catch things ;) .

Hurricane's. Aren't they a 5 minute wonder that come quickly and run out of puff even quicker :D .

glen

ps. N111 welcome mate. Good luck :( :) .

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hola

BIGSLY, SOUNDS GOOD HOWEVER OUT TOURING CARS ARE RACING AT SNETTERTON THAT DAY SO WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT, SORRY. WILL ALSO BE AT BILLING FOR FRI AND SAT AND SNEEKING OFF SUNDAY MORNING TO MEET OUR TEAM AT SNETTERTON. THANKS ALL THE SAME, WOULD HAVE LOVED TO ATTEND, RIGHT UP MY STREET THAT KINDA THING.

GREN SAN,

NAH, HURRICANE MEANS IT COMES UP OUT OF NOWWHERE WITH EXTREME FORCE AND IS UNFORGIVING, BLOWING AWAY ANYTHING THAT GETS IN THE WAY.

THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF THE HOOVER VACUUM CLEANER TURBO SUCKER EXPERIENCE YOU GET OUT OF YOUR CAR:p

10 OF THE BEST, WHATS THE LATEST ON THIS THEN, WHOS ENTERED?, ANYONE KNOW?:)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Testing!

There is a difference between the 28th July and 4th August in that as you stated Glen you do get a DVD from the August day + lunch! i think!;)
TBH The venue is ideal for setup of the cars due to the runway length!!
I can vouch for the good condition of the surface at Elvington with me being there 6 weeks ago, but there does tend to be a head wind which is a shame!!:mad:

Dirk,

I have watched the Banzai video that was borrowed to me a couple of weeks ago, and see that you don't hold back with the car!!:eek:
Please look at www.trackdayplus.com for an update on the event and the entrants including the "gtr-register".
BTW My bhp is not listed as i have not got a proven figure from TJ so have left it blank...

Cheers

Stu

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Headwind and

Stu.

Can't we run the other way then ;) .

Dirk.

You are soooooo predictable. I can always 'reel you in' no trouble :D . Ok ok I give in, you are now FULL OF WIND DIGGLER :) .

So Dirk I take it you and Gary @ GT-Art have joined forces after all then what with all this promo stuff your puttin up. About time you came clean, sneaky ;) . And don't try to deny it. Like Cem says very soon advertising here will have to be paid for which is only fair really. You'd better hope it ain't by the letter Dirk :D .

See Ya.

glen

1 - 20 of 53 Posts