GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm another american skyline owner who is struggling to find any technical information...

I'm looking for information on the gauge cluster, specifically what the wire pin outs are. Basically I need to know what wire does what leading from the 3 harness on the back of the cluster. I'm been scouring the net for some type of schematic drawing from nissan or one of the manuals but I've had no luck.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
193 Posts
R32 Manual at home..

Hi there,

I have got a workshop manual for the R32 GT-R with this models all wiring diagrams.. And what I know much of the wiring is similar in R33.. If this applies to the gauges (Boost, Oil Temp, & "forgotten function") for the different cars I don´t know.

But I can look in my manual and look what I can do for you. Additional info on what gauges your car uses would help though.. Perhaps I can else find the originating sensor wiring connector in the main cable harness if your connectors differs from mine.

//Lars B

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, thanks for the reply.

Basically on the back of the main Gauge cluster there are 3 seperate harnesses with 15-20 wires apiece going in. This is for the main gauge cluster so I need to differenciate what each wire is for ( lights, tach, oil, turn signal, speedo, etc ). I would certainly hope that an r33 would be similar if not the same layout. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts