GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seeing who would be interested in such a product:

I have been looking for a track day camera and without a camcorder it was working out quite expensive so I found this

http://www.estormuk.com/html/track_day.html

Would anyone be interested in this or would have any other ideas

The company have said they can do the following group buy price discounts:
£199 each x1 purchase
£175 each x5 or more
£150 each x10 or more

Let me know what you's think...

·
Banned
695 Posts
Can someone please enlighten me as to what the difference is between offering a group buy on this and a group buy as someone recently did on Carbon props....which was promptly shot to pieces ?

Thanks

Michael

·
Registered
353 Posts
Tigerbay said:
Also count me in if u get to 10+,, pm me plz,,

Q have u found out if you can a bigger card than 1Gb
as far as i know, there are 1,2,4,8 and16GB cards, just depends on how much ur willing to spend on them.

also if the camera is compatible with the larger storage cards, such as the 2GB + ones

·
Registered
587 Posts
yeah thats what i was wondering, maybe its a good idea to mail the supplier to get the Gb options info. I thought the res was fair quality at original size, it pixilated when it was enlarged but, dont they all?, seems great for the price

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
MichaelG said:
Can someone please enlighten me as to what the difference is between offering a group buy on this and a group buy as someone recently did on Carbon props....which was promptly shot to pieces ?

Thanks

Michael
Like you need an explanation... Anyway, I'll humour you:

1. It's obvious from the prices, nobody here is making a profit from this venture or, I doubt, receiving anything in return for offering this.

2. It is non-car related and won't pi55 off any of our banner advertisers.

3. Kenny hasn't jumped on somebody else's thread for personal gain.

Good enough for you and Keith?

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.