·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Springs are actually set of whitelines. I believe RB Motorsport supply them in the UK. I went off shore for this lot though. Dampers/Shocks are bilsteins.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
moleman said:
Looking good Gav - Sore ****? It can't be as rough as Fuggles Z tune set up!
Hehe - yep, After being a passenger in Johns car - totally agree on the rigidity of his setup. My setup isn't half bad - theres still a little bit of give - but not to much. Looking forward to another track day at some point to begin to tune the setup a bit more. Nurberg Ring perhaps - Ultimate car testing track! :D

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nigel f said:
That looks great, Whiteline bits are good, I used loads on my old Sunny GTI-R.

Does it handle better ?

Nigel
In two words - ohhhhhhh Yessssssssssss! Its a completely different animal! More responsive handling, kiss good by to body roll. Haven't had the oppertunity to test out any high speed cornering to check for Under or oversteer yet. The ride is nice and firm but not over the top. Also because the car is about an inch lower and that is really noticable from the drivers seat it almost feels like go-cart material - Superb!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hodgie said:
hey Gav that BMW touring car will have to look out the next time you go to Spa. :D .Looks good mate. No more sideways action :cool:
Yep , 100Mph going sideways has to be experienced - But only once & also have plenty off run just in case!

As for the setup I hope this means I wont experience the above again - But we shall see :D .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts