GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All Gaydoners......

Especially Tigger as she has posted on the old thread so don't ignore her...

Thanks Paul for your cool organisational skills there mate, nice one, and yes I did actually enjoy the tour!!!:eek: But I have been known to wear the od Kagool from time to time!!! GRIN

Some very Tidy cars too, I was even impressed with the Digglers......Double:eek: !!!!

Thanks to the Convoyers for taking your time to let the .......errr.....12valve keep up.......ooopppppssss...love you honey really...

Elvira, Dave Wilkins, Dean, Calve, Garth, Bobby, Jon (told you there was nout wrong), Kev n Jaqui n Kids

Big Thanks to Cem for taking our little lot out for a spin!!!! Tres Spondooly Car there Cem, But you've fekked my Bank Account Now cause guess who is clammering to buy one now...... never mind

Big Thanks To Paul Palmer for taking the time to drop of my badge... Nice One Mate and I'll c u soon.

Not sure it was the right place for some of the drag boys, bit busy I thought and way to many kidz nocking round for that I thought but hey, who am I to Stop you??

Top Day!!! C U All Again Soon!!!

Draxx

PS Cem will email you soon;)

PPS What Happened to Shaun???? YOU DISAPPEARED MATE???? WHERE DID YOU GO.......ahhhh I bet you were with the Probe boys!!!!

PPPPPPPPPSSSSS Thanks to John Fuggles for the Badges... good idea and I will keep it for the next one!!!

PPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSS Sorry if I've forgotten to thank u, I am sick of editting this thread.... THANKS

·
Registered
239 Posts
Cool day folks!!

Really good to meet some new faces, specially Tigs - good to meet you honey:D Next time, bring some car liking friends with you!!!!

Good one Paul D - lots of nice motors (though I did more chopsing today than car watching - what am I like???) Get those sprog pictures posted man!!! Jennie enjoyed the tour too - looks like we're all a bunch of anoraks eh?!:p

Cem - what can I say? What a motor:smokin: Thanks mate. My daughter wants your car (funny thought really seeing as she's smaller than Paul D!!!!;) )

Hope nobody gets food poisoning - enjoy the laxative me n Jen put in there!!!! Should start to take effect right about.........NOW!!!!!

Splendid convoy down, tiny convoy half way back!

Good to see all you lot we already know - I know I'm in the right place when everyone just takes the p1ss out of my posts, my car, my driving............!!!

Only down side was the odd bit of scary driving - calm down lads when there's sprogs about and we're trying to make inroads into other car clubs. We'll have a bit of a hard time if they think we're all Max Power boys:rolleyes: I know, I'm being all sensible and Mumsy about it - maybe we could have a couple of meets where there was an area to go banzai in our motors? Well - not me cos it would be a bit pathetic in me 2.0 non turbo etc, etc....

Anyway, enough from the Draxx household - you all asleep yet??!!

C U laters guys n gals

Caroline
xx

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
After the lecture everyone is keeping quiet:D
Wicked day out, but spoilt on the way back by hicas warning light coming on. Did not know whether something funny was going to happen to the handling on corners so was careful:(
Fixed it by turning ignition off and ok. Seems ok now but for how long.....
seez you next weekend:)

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sorry to steal your thread there Tigger, thought it would be better not to have to scroll through thousands of post.....Sorry:(

Got a dead nice shot of some Blue Cars, trouble is they all look the same and I cant tell whos is whos.....any ideas???;) :D

Si

Attachments

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
hicas schmicas

My hicas light always used to come on, never did me any harm... WTF... ignore that ive just remembered what happened to my car... GET IT CHECKED before a tree jumps out infront of you too

Luke

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
No Pleasing some folk is there!!! Bet you wont tell her to her face though ay mate!!! CAROLINE THAT IS DAVE!!!

Reckon your Hicas is Ok then or what?? WHere did it start having a funny?

:D

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DAVE..... I'm TAKING THE PI$$$$$!!!!

God, all that driving has effected your Brain I think Mate, better give me your car before you get any worse....;) :D

Si

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Yep Good Day

Good to see the gang :D .

Got some great feed back re the Club thing which was important to me and Cem to gather today.

Elvira, cheers for the cake and grapes. Are you Club outside catering now, kidding. Thanks again.

And as usual 'Top Looking Skylines' all around.

Bye for now all.

glen

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
yep

good to see some of the usual faces again and some new northern ones.

Tigs the V8 sounds nice:p

Lara Croft - Thanks for the cake! Gren San was watching his figure so only a couple of grapes for him, hehe.

Funniest moment of the day : John's missus asking Gren San ' do you have trouble reaching the pedals?' hilarious, 10/10 John.

Sorry Dave, your car is still not HURRICANE competition unfortunately, keep tryin..hehe.

Also, got another little story about Gren San and a squashed fly if anyone wants to hear it...

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
tangle

Nah, I didnt see me tangling either, think it was something to do with the mass's of shite exiting the rear end of his old dog;)

This whole speeding thing is really starting to p1ss me off, 70/80 all the way for me these days:(

So anyway, about this fly....:smokin:

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Fumes

Dirk

Must agree I couldn't light a fag in Cems car for fear of blowin the windows out when behind Rupert :D .

Can't blame you for the 70/80 especially considering whats happened to you lately :( . Mind you lets hope the outcome keeps on its course you told me :smokin: .

That bug was told in total confidence you know :D . I reckon it was a plant :eek: .

glen

·
Registered
492 Posts
OLD DOG???

Old Dog – The cheek of it! - I’ll have you know it’s now ‘scruffy old dog with a mangled mussel!’ It does chuck a lot of shite out of the back at the moment – Time for a bit of remapping methinks – Calling Abbey, I’m coming in…

Good day had by all, especially the tour around the Talbot club with wooden trailer accessories. See you all again soon, probably at ten of the best.

Rupert

1 - 20 of 51 Posts