GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In conjunction with Chris of www.gtrowner.com, we're planning a huge meeting at the Heritage Motor Museum at Gaydon (off the M40) on the 1st of July.

It's only £5 and we're hoping to get over 50 skylines there. So the call is out to all Skyline owners, be they GT-Rs or GT-Ss; R23, R33, R34 or even earlier models.

- Joss

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cross post from the other board

This is from Chris,

Just in case anyone is unaware, this Sunday is the massive Gaydon Meet, whih is in Warwickshire. Starts at 10am, but I will be there from 9am. It's £5 to get in and head for the South Arena which hopefully will be signposted. Only Skylines are allowed on the South Arena. The place closes around 5pm and the weather outlook is very good. We are expecting between 50 - 100 cars but I personally think we will get nearer to the latter. Various magazines are attending as well as many other car clubs to have a nosey around.

If anyone has any questions before, or on the day, call me, Chris Lloyd, on 07770 572665.

Cheers,

A Rather Giddy Chris L

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And for those wanting to meet up and rubber duck convoy there, here's Mr. Wroestar's post from the other board:-

M40 Jn 2 Beaconsfield
8:30 .. 9:15

When you come off the M40 at Jn2, turn RIGHT off the roundabout towards Beaconsfield. You will be on a short stretch of dual carridgeway for about 300 m. Go round the roundabout at the end and come back up the dual carridgeway towards the M40. Just before the M'way Roundabout, there is a lay-by (should be big enough for about 20 cars)

Get there from between 8:30 to 9:15

We'll leave at 9:15 to arrive at Gaydon at 10:00 for the opening and to get to our designated spot :D

So far I think we have the following;
  • muesli
  • t6kyo
  • paul
  • rgs
  • fuggles?
  • scarysteve
  • joss
  • scott + other R32
  • Chris_R33
  • Guy
  • Wroestar

I'm sure there are more...apologies if I've missed anyone out. Add your name on by replying. If anyone above can't make it, reply also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts