GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi can any one tell me what oil top put in my gearbox,and how much does it hold? its a 1993 r33 gts 2.5 non turbo automatic, also where do you drain it and does it have a filter that has to be changed? cheers dave

·
Registered
227 Posts
No filter I've ever found and it will take around 4 ltrs, nor have I ever found a drain plug. I have mine done at the local garage who have a pump, that gets a bit more out I think so allow 6 ltrs.

After trying several auto transmission fluids in a variety of auto motors I have found the Titan 4000 from Opie to be the ultimate, does a first class job in everything. Currently in use in our Skyline, A8 Quattro 4.2 Sport, Supra 3.0L TT & Toyota Camry £3.0L V6.

Aitch

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers mate i might try and take the pan off so i can get all the old oil out then completly fill it with fresh stuff you have recomended

·
Registered
227 Posts
The price of the gasket set might put you off that route so I'd check first. If memory serves it was cheaper for me to have it pumped out and refilled at the garage than it was to do it myself, due to extra cost of the gasket, I'd check it out first!

Aitch

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not yet mate been busy on rams with customers cars but i will try and get it in and have a mess on with it,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts