GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wavey: Hi everyone...

Blimey, not been here for a while, things have changed quite a bit...

Anyway, I've finally found the time to clear out my lockup and will be listing the following on ebay this week unless anybody here wants anything. I've lost touch will all things Skyline so no reasonable offers refused.

The box came off my 33 with as far as I recall upper gear synchro problems, was working fine apart from that but no warranty offered or implied. Ditto the centre diff (well, not sychro bit), front diff came out to make way for the Quaife and was 100%. The sump is off the R34 Nur engine, never used, front diff was removed. The other bits are as shown.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jeez, I'm still in the top 5 posters list, how much time did I used to spend here...:chuckle:

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Jeez, I'm still in the top 5 posters list, how much time did I used to spend here...:chuckle:
Hello Uncle Peter from Central Africa!

Clearly, with an E320 CDi not enough time! You sad, old, geezer.....

DaveG

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
good to see you on here again mate..bernie

hope life,s treating ya well mate
Hiya Bernie!

Yes, can't complain thanks mate, things are working out very nicely at the moment. I even comtemplated a 32 a little while back but then had a sensible moment, bought a gorgeous boat instead! Hope you're well...

Andy, I guess you're right so I've inserted them above...

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Or alternatively:

Gearbox: £150.
Transfer box: £100.
R34 sump: £100.
Front diff: £75.
Exhaust baffle: £25.
Engine lifting bracket: £10.
Inlet kit (last 2 pictures): £100.
The bits: £30 the lot.
I have no idea if these are anywhere near the mark or not....

·
Registered
656 Posts
can i have dibs on exhaust bung , can you pm me diameter please an telephone number. will call tomorrow, cheers Dave

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry Dave, I won't be at the lockup until next weekend, you're welcome to it, it fitted my HKS Silent Power exhaust but will measure it then...

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
peter, i will take the box mate,just wondering how to get it to preston area. if you have paypal,pm me mate. will try to get it collected maybe, will let you know either way.

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Everything sold apart from lifting bracket, front diff, bung and intake kit... offers anybody?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts